Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Fine, six random things about me. I'm pretty random so narrowing it down to six might be difficult.
1. I love the smell of jasmine on a humid summer night, corny but true.
2. I have given up dying my hair, let it go gray and am considering dreadlocks.
3. I pull the covers up over my ears at night for no reason other than I've always done it.
4. Mardi Gras Indian music can always put me in a good mood (I should be reaching for Wild Tchoupitoulas as I speak)
5. I have rescued German Shepherds for years and have the hair in my hallway to prove it.
6. My bicycle, which is my primary transportation, is covered with a motley collection of stickers.
Okay, so now I have to tag six more huh? Oh they're gonna love me.
I'll buy y'all drinks next time I see you.
Mark Folse at Toulouse Street
EJ at No It's Just Me
Maitri at the inimitable Vatul Blog
Morwen at Gentilly Girl
Greg Peters the Suspect Device (just to see if he'll do it and if he does it will be worth seeing what he writes as it will probably something you'll want to put your coffee cup down to read)
Charlotte at Traveling Mermaid (because I think she'll enjoy it!)
So many more I could have tagged, although if you've never read any of the above, you'll find a very diverse group. I'll leave it to these six to get to LisaPal and GBitch (whose blog seems to be down? Anyone know what's up with that?) and Liprap and Sophmom and Zombie and Oyster and Adrastos and Gloomy Pants and Loki and Ray and and and.
Okay, Poli, you happy?